Sunday, October 21, 2007

Challenge 42

I am cruising along in my Alphabet scrapbook, I have about 6 layouts done now and it is looking pretty great. The best part is, I don't have to follow any chronological order. I find this so freeing. We have made many trips to the playgrounds near our house, and I am sure we will make many more! Jenna is finally big enough to ride on the swings which is great cause she is getting pretty heavy - yup at her 6 month check-up she was 23lbs and 72cm tall...she may end up taller than her brother at this rate!!!
PS Anyone interested in taking a stamping class on Thursday from 7-9pm? Sign-up ASAP or the class may get canceled! We will make 3-4 cards using some super cool stamps so it should be great fun!! The class is through Courtenay Recreation and costs $25/person.

No comments: