Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Who knew?


Summer is the best time of year. The sunshine and family time...I wish it would last forever - maybe I'll move to Australia! I have always been resistant to gardening, but suddenly I find myself ripping out the lawn turf to make room for more flowers and vegetables... Why, you ask? Well, I guess my son's enthusiasm for gardening is a bit contagious. He can't wait 'til after dinner when we turn on the hose and leave him in charge of watering his peas (which are growing nicely) and our flowers. I look forward to watching him pick them when they are ready. Today we picked raspberries at a U-pick farm and he had a blast. I love his love for the simple things in life.

2 comments:

Jason h said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Christine,
That is a lovely photo. That one is definitely a photo to scrap. Hey, do you have your "solace" photo ready for wednesday? Post it if you've got it handy. I'd love a sneak peek!
V